HOW'S IT WORK?
1. Find neighbors to invest in the property via a community investment fund.
2. Identify a strategic and undervalued property in the area.
3. Rebuilding Blocks buys and renovates the property.
4. Rent the space out to a single or multiple local businesses. A focus will be put on pairing complementary businesses that can share a space.
5. After a year of steady rental income, Rebuilding Blocks refinances the building and takes a percentage of the value out as cash.
6. Our local investors are repaid or funds can be rolled into the next property. Slowly we can revitalize our neighborhoods, one property at a time.